Congratulations Michelle, you are the winner with a total score of 19 out of a possible 24 points. Second place goes to Fluffy, followed very closely by Navchick.
Michelle you are amazing, I’m not sure how you managed to answer some of those questions and your Google skills are very impressive.
Thank you to everyone who joined in and played along, I had loads of fun doing it and it gave me an excuse to get out and take photos while trying to keep up my blog (which was hard at times).
Sorry the results have taken so long, there are not enough hours in the day when you have eaten too much and simply must exercise when you get home from work. Plus recently I’ve had a bit of extra part time work which has been very cool but it’s kept me very busy.
So Michelle what have you won? See the picture below, it’s a magnetic wood/perspex block photo frame (my favourite type) plus your choice of printed photo to go in the frame, so let me know which photo you like the most. It can be any of the pics in my Flickr account, would you like me to post it to you or would you prefer to collect it in person at Christmas time?
Here is the complete set of questions and answers:
1. What is the name of this church and what street is it on? St Patricks, Wyndham St
2. Which famous car parking building can you see through the windows of the bus in the photo? Farmers Car Park
3. What is the name of the flowering plant in this photo? Impatiens (Busy Lizzie)
4. What two streets is this building on the corner of? cnr Wolfe and Federal
5. What is the name of the mountain I climbed, mentioned in the previous paragraph? Mt Hobson
6. Where was I standing when I took this photo? Mt Hobson
7. How much weight did I lose in the biggest loser competition and did I win? 13 kilos & No I didn’t win
8. This is the rear entrance to a very well known building in Auckland City. What building is it? Event cinemas/Sky City/Imax complex
9. What is the old official name of the building this is the roof of, what is this building currently known as and have I ever worked here? Auckland Customhouse, DFS Galleria & No
10. What is the name of the hotel that used to be here? The Royal International Hotel
11. What is the name of the office tower? The ANZ Centre (Coopers & Lybrand Tower, Robert Jones Tower)
12. What was the name of this building when it first opened? The Fay Richwhite Building
13. What is the name of the building seen between the Twin Towers in my photo? The Woolworths Building
14. What building does this magnificent ceiling belong to? The Britomart
15. What was the name of this hotel back in the 80s? The Regent
16. What programme was I trying to record? Wipeout
17. What street was I standing on when I took this photo? Queen Street
18. While having a drink here in 1992 I discovered I needed something. In a small way that discovery was life changing. What was it? Glasses
19. What building is this? Sky City
20. What is the name of the company I first worked for? ANZ Bank.